It is very important to understand translation flow to use TranslationHUB api effectively.
The basic flow works like this ;
- Create an account at http://translationhub.com/auth/register.
- Once you've registered, TranslationHUB creates a Translation Memory (TM) and Term Bases(TB) automatically for your account.
- Get an access token using our authentication endpoint at /auth/login with your email and password. Access tokens are valid for 24 hours, so you don't need to create a new access token for every api call in a 24 hour period.
- Create a project before you start posting your translation jobs. A project is simply a template for your translations that contains settings like source language, target languages and quality of translations etc.
- Start sending your translations with the text and type of text ( avaliable types are; text, html and xliff).
- For every source language - target language pair that project has, a different job is created for each translation.
- TranslationHUB analyses the jobs and removes the duplicate segments and recounts the words accordingly. This way you only pay once for the same segments in a project.
- After analysis, if you have choosed "auto_start" option as "on" in your project translation process starts. Otherwise you need to start your project by calling /project/start endpoint
- When the project translation process is started, jobs are pre translated using your Translation Memory. The segments translated before are removed from pricing.
- After pre-translation, the parts that are not translated by TM are distrubuted to our professional translators and jobs' statuses are updated to pending.
- When each job is finished by the translator doing that job, depending on the quality level they are either sent to our editors to be checked or posted to "callback_url" you have provided when you create the project.
- When all jobs under a project is completed, they are put together nicely and a status update is sent to your "callback_url"
- If you haven't specified a callback url or if a problem occurs during callback process it is ok because you can get your project and finished jobs whenever you want using our related api endpoints